What We Offer
Printing and Literature
- CAVA’s ministry includes the writing / publishing / printing of books in different languages, viz. Shona, Chewa, English and Portuguese. We distribute these from our offices as well as with the help of vendors, churches and other partners in Zimbabwe, Zambia, Malawi, Mozambique and South Africa.
- Printing: We also do Desktop Publishing and / or printing for external clients at very competitive rates. Contact us for a quote.
- We have beautiful glossy flip charts with audio lessons and can be used for children’s ministry, the elderly and also the illiterate.
- We also market a batteryless cassette player and an MP3 device (with a built-in mini solar panel) loaded with messages for use in the rural areas where electricity is not available or inconsistent.
- We have many messages on audio-cassette that we are currently converting into electronic format.
- Sunday School material in Shona.
- Material for discipleship courses.
- DVD’s / videos:
- o Joy and Baba Chipo (Shona) – Excellent for outreach
Discipleship / Leadership Training
- We have good discipleship material that can be made available to churches or we present it on an annual basis at a specific venue over a period of time (1-2 weeks).
- Nehemiah Bible Institute:
- Leadership Training through Nehemiah Bible Institute (NBI) was initially designed for leaders of churches, who had little or no formal training. Although still just as useful for this purpose, churches in general have realized the value of this distance training and have also encouraged their other leaders (e.g. elders and deacons) to enroll. Even members have done the course with great personal benefit.
This course has 6 modules with 4 course books in each module and is currently being expanded. It can be completed in one’s own time and has a centre tear-out page that is sent in for marking on completion of a book. At the end of the whole course a certificate is awarded at a joyful and lustrous ceremony in Harare. The course is accredited with the University of Pretoria and credits are awarded that counts towards further studies.
NBI is currently in 6 countries, namely South Africa (HQ), Zimbabwe, Zambia, Malawi, Mozambique and India.
For more information and registration, contact:
The Registrar – Nehemiah Bible Institute
11 Boston Ave
Tel: +263 4 495600
+263 4 481792
Cell: +263 778 031 232
+263 772 369 962
Fee: $99 for whole course or $20 per module
Enroll now for our NBI course!